(732) 868-9233 (home) (732) 397-2133 (mobile)
Visual Studio.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, Visual Basic 6, Excel and Word automation, SQL, SSIS/SSRS, Visual Basic Application Edition (VBA).
MS Windows 2000, XP, Visio Architect, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Angular 2, MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point programming, Front Page), MS Access, ODBC, HTML, Wise, Install Shield, Internet.
08/19/13–Present Appliedinfo Partners, Inc.
C# .NET and SQL Server Programmer
· Developing front and, middle tier and backend processes for content management training software DIF (C#.NET, SQL).
· Developing internet applications using Angular 2, Node, TypeScript.
· Designing and modifying databases structure.
· Writing, testing and optimizing SQL Server stored procedures.
· Writing front end interfaces (.NET, Flash).
· Writing Windows Forms applications for automated maintenance of database tables and procedures (C#.NET).
Environment: C#.NET, SQL Server 2008-2012, Visual Studio 2008-2015, SQL Server Management Studio 2008-2012, Angular 2, TypeScript.
07/05/11–08/16/13 J. Knipper and Company
· Developing SSIS packages and stored procedures to process inbound and outbound client files for major Pharmaceutical Companies (Pfizer, Forest, Teva, Bayer).
· Building SSRS and CRL routines to generate sample processing reports.
· Developing WEB interfaces to modify database data (VB.NET/C#.NET).
· Writing Windows Forms applications for automated maintenance of database tables according to client requirements (VB.NET).
Environment: VB.NET/C#.NET, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, CLR.
03/11/11-07/01/11 Dow Jones & Company
Monmouth Junction, NJ
Application Programmer/Architect (Market Data)
· Developing VBA Excel based programs to feed marked data from different sources into the Wall Street Journal “C” section.
· Building ASP.NET WEB-based interface for market data transferring and analysis (VB.NET/C#.NET).
VBA, ASP.NET 2008, Microsoft Office, SQL Server, Sybase, Adobe Illustrator, PDF, Windows XP.
09/23/10-02/25/11 HESS Corporation
Senior Developer (consulting)
· Developing WEB-based Contractor Toolbox software, reports and data transfer using ASP.NET (2.0 and 3.5), VB/C#.NET (2005, 2008), SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2005 and 2008 R2.
· Debugging and updating existing Carrier Notification system using VB6, ASP, Crystal Reports and DTS.
VB.NET (2005, 2008), ASP.NET, SQL Server (2005, 2008 R2), SSIS, SSRS, Windows XP.
09/15/08-09/17/10 Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE)
VB.NET/SQL Server Developer (consulting)
· Developing a Conference Information System using VB.NET 2005 Windows forms (front end) and SQL Server 2005 stored procedures (backend).
· Creating advanced Excel and Word reporting tools (100+ complex reports) for existing SQL Server 2005 databases using VB.NET Interop front end programming.
· Developing a Financial Data Acquisition, Transfer and Analysis System using SQL Server Integration Service, VB.NET 2005 Windows forms (front end), SQL Server 2005 stored procedures (backend).
· Converting an existing Access/Excel/VBA program to VB.NET/SQL Server 2005.
VB.NET (2005), SQL Server (2005), Microsoft Office 2003, 2008 (Excel, Word, Word Merge), Access, VBA, Visio 2003, 2008 Windows XP.
01/23/2006-09/13/2008 CDG Management
Senior Programmer Analyst (full time)
· Performed business analysis and development of business and technical requirements.
· Developed reports using VB.NET-Excel OLE/Interop-Oracle.
· Designed, tested, implemented and supported VB.NET-PL/SQL Oracle programs for payments processing, data analysis, QA and data mining.
· Designed VB.NET, VB6 and Excel user interfaces for ORACLE database.
· Converted VB6 and C++ programs to VB.NET.
· Data warehousing and mathematical modeling of sales data, developing business intelligence tools designed to report, analyze and present data.
Environment: ORACLE 9i/10g terabyte database, PL/SQL Developer, VB.NET (2003, 2005, 2008), Crystal Reports, VB6, VBA for application (Excel, Word).
10/21/2002-01/20/2006 Consulting Work as
Senior .NET Programmer, IT Lead for different clients
Mars, Information Services International (
· Performed business analysis and development of business and technical requirements.
· Developed programs for statistical analysis of data.
· Designed advanced Excel reporting systems
· Designed and implemented Windows based user interfaces and reporting tools for MS SQL Server databases.
· Developed mathematical model for recovery of missing sales data and forecasting of future sales (VB.NET, ADO.NET).
· Developed software for lab automation and data analysis of high throughput screening and preclinical evaluation of compounds for major pharmaceutical companies.
· Designed programs for automated image analysis (VB.NET, C#.NET, MS SQL Server, Excel).
· Developed WEB and Windows based user interfaces for Oracle UNIX databases.
· Designed and implemented new tools for gene expression analysis.
· Designed technology/software architecture and infrastructure, gathering and analyzes Application/ System inventory and functional requirements for major pharmaceutical companies.
· Developing WEB-Based Health and Wellness Records Software for a major pharmaceutical company.
· Designed, coded and supported Excel-based advanced reporting systems for sales, payments, pharmacogenomics, high-throughput drug screening, etc. using VB6 OLE/VB.NET programming.
· Developed programs and user interfaces for quick data transferring from different sources to MS SQL database and QA. These programs decreased time required for data transferring between SQL Server and Access databases and different data sources by several times and prevented errors in the following data analysis.
· Proposed and implemented user interfaces for existing databases, which substantially speed up data acquisition, QA and analysis.
· Developed and implemented missing data recovery algorithms that allowed precise prognoses of sales in seasonal sale events.
· Implemented program for automated analysis of satellite multi-wavelength spectroscopic images.
· Designed, developed, implemented and supported application for gene expression image generation, storage and search. This application automated and significantly decreased time for generation, storage and retrieval of gene expression images and data.
· Developed Oracle-based lab experimental data storage and requisition application with WEB user interface substantially increased the productivity of molecular biology lab.
· Developed and implemented new Excel-based tools for gene expression analysis decreased time for analysis of gene expression chip data in more than 10-folds.
· Created desktop/Intranet application for tracking of plate production for High Throughput Compound Screening Department of a major pharmaceutical company.
· Designed a Health and Wellness WEB Portal for a major pharmaceutical company.
08/01/2000-10/18/2002 Orchid BioSciences, Inc.
Senior Scientific Programmer
· Transition of existing programs from VB6 to VB.NET.
· Developed software for design and performing experiments, data analysis and reporting.
Environment: VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, VB,
· Initiated, wrote and implemented VB6 and Excel-based programs for visual data analysis, which increased productivity of genotyping and shortened a time for reporting results to customers.
· Designed and implemented Intranet and Internet based applications to support genotyping operations and sales representatives that allow remote access to data and increase productivity of managers and sales representatives.
· Wrote codes, developed, tested and implemented applications in Visual Basic, Access, Sybase, MSDE, MS SQL, SQL for voice-driven electronic medical records software.
· Added physician reference and internal messaging system modules to the program, which substitutes paper-based system that increased program compliance with government regulations and reduced overhead of average doctor’s office by 10-30%.
· Significantly improved Graphic User Interface of the main ChartLogic™ program allowing doctors spend less time recording the results of patient visits.
· Designed, developed and implemented a lab interface, which allowed ordering tests and receiving lab results automatically in significantly shorter amount of time.
· Designed, developed and implemented pharmaceutical formulary in the program, which significantly decreased number of prescriptions rejected by insurances.
· Designed new genetics and molecular biology research procedures.
· Developed, implemented and managed of database systems for automatic analysis of biomedical data.
· Developed molecular biology tools and software for study of gene mutations caused disorders in lipid metabolism.
· Developed, wrote software and managed data acquisition programs and quality control service which allowed clinical lab to pass certifications by CLIA and CDC.
Environment: VB, ODBC,
SQL Server, VBA, Access,
· Managed and performed preclinical evaluation of new pharmaceutical formulations and food products
· Successful regulatory approval, launch and manufacturing a new antihypoxic drug “Lipin” in European market.
Ph.D., Biological Sciences
M.S., Electronics, Research Engineer
1. Inhibition of lung tumor growth by complex pulmonary delivery of drugs with oligonucleotides as suppressors of cellular resistance. Garbuzenko OB, Saad M, Pozharov VP, Reuhl KR, Mainelis G, Minko T. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Jun 8;107(23):10737-42. Epub 2010 May 24. PMID: 20498076.
2. Surface-engineered targeted PPI dendrimer for efficient intracellular and intratumoral siRNA delivery. Taratula O, Garbuzenko OB, Kirkpatrick P, Pandya I, Savla R, Pozharov VP, He H, Minko T. J Control Release. 2009 Dec 16;140(3):284-93. PMID: 19567257.
3. Intratracheal versus intravenous liposomal delivery of siRNA, antisense oligonucleotides and anticancer drug. Garbuzenko OB, Saad M, Betigeri S, Zhang M, Vetcher AA, Soldatenkov VA, Reimer DC, Pozharov VP, Minko T. Pharm Res. 2009 Feb;26(2):382-94. PMID: 18958402.
4. Receptor targeted polymers, dendrimers, liposomes: which nanocarrier is the most efficient for tumor-specific treatment and imaging? Saad M, Garbuzenko OB, Ber E, Chandna P, Khandare JJ, Pozharov VP, Minko T. J Control Release. 2008 Sep 10;130(2):107-14. Epub 2008 Jun 25. PMID: 18582982.
5. Nonviral nanoscale-based delivery of antisense oligonucleotides targeted to hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha enhances the efficacy of chemotherapy in drug-resistant tumor. Wang Y, Saad M, Pakunlu RI, Khandare JJ, Garbuzenko OB, Vetcher AA, Soldatenkov VA, Pozharov VP, Minko T. Clin Cancer Res. 2008 Jun 1;14(11):3607-16. PMID: 18519795.
6. Chronic hypoxia in Andeans; are there lessons for neurology at sea level? Appenzeller O, Minko T, Qualls C, Pozharov V, Gamboa J, Gamboa A, Pakunlu RI. J Neurol Sci. 2006 Aug 15;247(1):93-9. Epub 2006 Jun 2. PMID: 16733057.
7. Gene expression, autonomic function and chronic
hypoxia:lessons from the
8. Novel polymeric prodrug with multivalent components for cancer therapy. Khandare JJ, Chandna P, Wang Y, Pozharov VP, Minko T. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2006 Jun;317(3):929-37. Epub 2006 Feb 9. PMID: 16469865.
9. Migraine in the
10. Remediation of cellular hypoxic damage by pharmacological agents.Minko T, Wang Y, Pozharov V. Curr Pharm Des. 2005;11(24):3185-99. PMID: 16178753.
11. Bimodal effect of hypoxia in cancer: role of hypoxia inducible factor in apoptosis. Wang Y, Pakunlu RI, Tsao W, Pozharov V, Minko T. Mol Pharm. 2004 Mar-Apr;1(2):156-65. PMID: 15832512.
12. Enhancement of the efficacy of chemotherapy for lung cancer by simultaneous suppression of multidrug resistance and antiapoptotic cellular defense: novel multicomponent delivery system. Pakunlu RI, Wang Y, Tsao W, Pozharov V, Cook TJ, Minko T. Cancer Res. 2004 Sep 1;64(17):6214-24. PMID: 15342407.
13. Gene expression in the
14. Selected contribution: Lung hypoxia: antioxidant and antiapoptotic effects of liposomal alpha-tocopherol. Minko T, Stefanov A, Pozharov V. J Appl Physiol. 2002 Oct;93(4):1550-60; discussion 1549. PMID: 12235059.
15. The influence of cytotoxicity of macromolecules and of VEGF gene modulated vascular permeability on the enhanced permeability and retention effect in resistant solid tumors. Minko T, Kopeckova P, Pozharov V, Jensen KD, Kopecek J. Pharm Res. 2000 May;17(5):505-14. PMID: 10888300.
16. Familial hypercholesterolemia kindred in
17. HPMA copolymer bound adriamycin overcomes MDR1 gene encoded resistance in a human ovarian carcinoma cell line. Minko T, Kopecková P, Pozharov V, Kopecek J. J Control Release. 1998 Jul 31;54(2):223-33. PMID: 9724909.
18. Superresistance against hypoxia after preliminary adaptation to repeated stress. Meerson F, Pozharov V, Minyailenko T. J Appl Physiol. 1994 May;76(5):1856-61. PMID: 8063641.